Are you a mathematician passionate about building scalable solutions that solve real problems?
Consigli develops "self-designing engineers" who will disrupt the way we planning and designing the buildings and infrastructure of our future society. You have the unique opportunity to take part in the journey and join our highly skilled team of software engineers, data scientists and PhDs.
We are developing a SaaS platform based on machine learning, mathematical optimisation and natural language processing. The platform is developed in close cooperation with large, established real estate clients who provide data and insights and help improve our products with a tight feedback loop.
The team currently consists of 30 highly skilled people situated in Oslo and we seek to expand the team with more talented people that share our growth mindset.
We are looking for a new colleague who wants to create and build our data platform.
As a mathematician at Consigli you will:
- Build meaningful human-centric solutions in the cloud
- Be part of the whole journey from ideation to launching and scaling up our applications
- Use modern and cutting edge frameworks, languages, toolsets and platforms
Desired skills and profile:
- You have a PhD in mathematical optimisation
- Experienced with object oriented programming, preferably in C#
- Not afraid to learn new things and want to work in a startup culture
- Good oral and written skills in Norwegian or English
The position takes place in our office in Oslo or in London. Permanent remote is not possible.
What we can offer:
- To be a part of an incredible journey where we disrupt and change the value chain of an entire industry.
- To join a startup with high speed at an early stage
- You get to help develop brand new solutions in an industry where this is in high demand. The ecosystem that supports the Built World represents one of the largest untapped markets for technology in the world.
- You get to join a highly skilled and diverse team that works in both research and development
- Competitive salary and working conditions
- Skilled colleagues who are committed to creating the technology and society of the future
If you're interested in joining us, but don't tick every box, we still encourage you to apply! We're building a diverse team whose skills, experiences, and background complement one another.