Are you our next Consiglier?
Are you an experienced backend developer or technical architect passionate about building scalable solutions that solve real problems?
Consigli AS develops "self-designing engineers" who will disrupt the way we plan and design the buildings and infrastructure of future society, and you have the unique opportunity to take part in the journey and join our highly skilled team of developers, data scientists and PhDs!
We develop a SaaS platform using different aspects of AI (Artificial Intelligence) like machine learning, mathematical optimisation and natural language processing. The service platform is developed in close cooperation with large, established real estate clients who provide data and insights. The data platform is built on MS Azure but utilize a wide range of tools to achieve the most efficient functionality for our service.
We are currently a team of 23 highly skilled people situated in Oslo and seek to expand the team with more talented people that share our growth mindset.
Yours tasks will include:
• Develop Consigli’s Client applications
• Build high quality reusable code
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Impact our full stack of technologies
• Create value for our customers from day one
What can we offer
• To be a part of an incredible journey where we disrupt and change the value chain of an entire industry
• To join a startup with high speed in an early stage
• You get to help develop brand new solutions in an industry where this is in high demand. The ecosystem that supports the Built World represents one of the largest untapped markets for technology in the world
• You get to join a highly skilled and diverse team that works in both research and development
• You will have the opportunity to develop new services based on cloud-based architecture and the latest technology
• Competitive salary and working conditions
• Skilled colleagues who are committed to creating the technology and society of the future
Desired skills and profile:
Masters degree in one or more of the areas:
· Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Development
· Statistics/data science
Desired skills and profile
· Proficiency in HTML, CSS and React with TypeScript
· Experience with Frontend security and JS testing. Knowledge about Frontend DevOps technologies like Node is a plus
· Understanding of key website design principles and SEO – Search Engine Optimization
· Experience with public cloud environments such as Azure, AWS or GCP is a plus
· Ability to use client input to create functional, creative and user-friendly webpages
· Analytical and detail-oriented
· Enables co-workers through knowledge sharing and mentorship
· You're not afraid to learn new things and want work in a startup culture
· You have good oral and written skills in Norwegian or English
· You want to work in an environment where we create new solutions to real problems